- Advanced Bilevel Chopper Drive technology coupled with new 200 oz-in. stepper motors providing rapid traverse speeds
- Step resolution of 000125 inches.
- Precision Engineered Steel and Aluminum structural design.
- STEEL CUTTING capability with tests showing a single pass 1/8″ depth slot cut in mild steel with a 1/8″ end mill -Try This on other desktop mills!
- SHOP AND COMPAREthe MicroMill to any other machine on the market today and decide which is the FASTEST, MOST PRECISION, POWERFUL, RUGGED, MOST CAPABLE and ECONOMICAL desktop machine on the market today!
Height 26-3/8 in (CNC)
Width 27 in (CNC)
Depth 21 in (CNC)
Weight 105 lbs (CNC)
Maximum bearing runout 0.0002 in.
X axis dovetails 45 deg.
Y axis dovetails 90 deg.
Z axis steel box ways
Pulley type std. 5/8 in.
Construction – Steel, hard anodized aluminum on all moving components, adjustable brass gibs, and precision ground steel ways hand lapped for long life and accuracy.
Travel in X axis 11.375 in.
Travel in Y axis 5.5 in
Travel in Z axis 6.0 in
Table dimensions 3 1/2 x 18.4 inches
Maximum Z-distance to table 9.0 in
Z-Axis swivel 90 degrees
Variable Speed 3/4 Hp Spindle Motor
Spindle speeds 100-10000 RPM
Z axis column rotation up to 180 degrees
Spindle head rotation 90 degrees
SPINDLE (ER16 SPINDLE)
Spindle Runout less than .0002
Maximum spindle speed 10000 RPM
Sealed precision ball bearing
Bearing OD 1.5748 in., ID 0.6692 in.
Spindle nose 22mm X 1.5mm
Spindle hole 0.406 in.
Spindle ID taper 8 deg (16 deg included)
Max. collet diameter 3/8 in.
Pulley size 5/8 in. bore.
Ball Bearings in all lead screw bearing blocks