- Advanced Bilevel Chopper Drive technology coupled with new 200 oz-in. stepper motors providing rapid traverse speeds of 30 inches/minute with High Motor Torque.
- Step resolution of 0.000125 inches.
- Precision Engineered Steel and Aluminum structural design.
- STEEL CUTTING capability with tests showing a single pass 1/8″ depth slot cut in mild steel with a 1/8″ end mill -Try This on other desktop mills!
- SHOP AND COMPARE the MicroMill to any other machine on the market today and decide which is the FASTEST, MOST PRECISION, POWERFUL, RUGGED, MOST CAPABLE and ECONOMICAL desktop machine on the market today!
Height 26-3/8 in (CNC)
Width 22 in (CNC)
Depth 21 in (CNC)
Weight 105 lbs (CNC)
Maximum bearing runout 0.0002 in.
X axis dovetails 45 deg.
Y axis dovetails 90 deg.
Z axis steel box ways
1/2″-20 lead screws on X,Y,& Z
All lead screw drives have friction adjustable micrometer dials in .001 inch increments
Pulley type std. 5/8 in. bore multi-step vee belt.
Construction – Steel, hard anodized aluminum on all moving components, adjustable brass gibs, and precision ground steel ways hand lapped for long life and accuracy.
Travel in X axis 12 in. (Model 2019)
Travel in Y axis 5.5 in
Travel in Z axis 6.0 in
Table dimensions 3 1/2 x 18.4 inches (Model 2019)
Maximum Z-distance to table 9.0 in
Z-Axis swivel 90 degrees
6 spindle speeds 1000-10000 RPM (CR & CNC)
Z axis column rotation up to 180 degrees
Spindle head rotation 90 degrees
SPINDLE (ER16 SPINDLE)
Spindle Runout less than .0002
Maximum spindle speed 10000 RPM
Sealed precision ball bearing
Bearing OD 1.5748 in., ID 0.6692 in.
Spindle nose 22mm X 1.5mm
Spindle hole 0.406 in.
Spindle ID taper 8 deg (16 deg included)
Max. collet diameter 3/8 in.
Pulley size 5/8 in. bore.
Ball Bearings in all lead screw bearing blocks